Welcome to the 21st 2021 Midwest Z Heritage coming to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Lisle, IL
You have questions about this year's event? Here are some common Q&A FAQ's that may help...
- Q: What does registration include?
A: It includes access to most events, however, it does not include entering a car INTO the JUDGED car-show competition - this is an additional cost of $20.00 or the Boat Trip which is $30.00 per person. As a paid registrant, you may participate in the suds-n-shine, awards dinner, Peoples Choice car show, join us on the group drive as well as attend the social events.
- Q: Where do I park and is there a charge?
A: Parking is at the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency and is free. Address for the Hyatt Regency can be found on the hotel page (click menu link above).
- Q: Where can I clean up my car in the area?
A: The event team will have a car-wash station set up at the host hotel...hoses/bucket should be available (bring your own towels).
- Q: What is there to do in the area where Midwest Z Heritage will be held?
A: There are a number of restaurants and bars in the area.
- Q: How far is the car show location from the Hyatt Regency?
- Q: Where is registration / check-in for the event?
A: Check-in for this year's event is inside the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Windy City Z Club will have signs helping direct you inside the property.
- Q: I'm presently unsure if I can get time off to attend...can I register in person?
A: Yes, however, keep in mind we cannot guarantee availability of goodie bags, t-shirts nor banquet/awards dinner. It is HIGHLY recommended to register well in advance of the event.
- Q: What are the rules / classes for the car show?
A: We will be offering three Judged classes: Stock, Modified and Daily Driver with a Best-Of award for "Best Engine", "Best Interior" and "Best Exterior". For People's Choice, there will be awards per Z generation (240z/260z/280z together, 280zx, 300zx Z31, 300zx Z32, 350z, 370z).
- Q: How does the MZH Traveling Trophy get awarded?
A: The traveling trophy award goes to the Non-Host club that earns the most points based on specific criteria: (1) Point per participating car, (5) Points for a 1st Place win, (3) for a 2nd Place and (1) Point for a third place. "Best Of" award winners accumulate (5) additional points for their club. Highest total points = winner for the MZH Traveling Trophy.
- For other questions or comments please email: email@example.com